Topic: What’s in your “#Migraine or #Headache cave?”
My bedroom in my cave. Making a even this corner of the house me-friendly is hard. From the best heating pad to kind of black out curtains, it is lot of trial and error got us to where we are now.
- Ceiling light is an incandescent 50 watt bulb. It is getting hard to find those things.
- Lamp 20 watt incandescent and closet a 40 watt incandescent.
- Floor length brown black out curtains.
- Medium purple walls (white walls add brightness and a medium blue made the room a little too dark with the lights off and to bright with the lights on around dusk. I usually don’t turn on lights until its dark outside)
- Drawers next to my bed: medicine, tissues, heat pad doll, color books, drawing/coloring stuff, mp3 player/speaker/headphones, and things I use every day.
- Table with computer and drinks
- Hanging off my bed frame: noise cancelling headphones, crotch project bag, and a sweater.
- End of my bed, extra blankets/pillows, and Chewbecca/teddy bears.
- Trash bin and power outlet next to my bed
- An aloe plant to purify the air
- TV with Netflix, Dramafever, Pandora, and Youtube apps downloaded. (I have the brightness turned down to almost the darkest setting)
- chair with foot stool
- I keep most of the materials I need for my pain management projects in my close
- And Karma’s toys line my doorway, that is where Karma thinks they belong